Tuesday 16 October 2012

'Titanic' Binary Opposition Essay Analysis

For our recent essay assignment, I had to analyse binary oppositions (and their significance) within the opening scenes of James Cameron's melodramatic epic 'Titanic'. The results are below:

I achieved a B+ on this essay; I was very pleased with this result, although I acknowledge the improvements I could make for future essay tasks. For example, I should explore and analyse the technical aspects of the text in further detail. I believe this essay has given me confidence in my ideas and has reinforced my learning regarding the importance of binary opposition.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Got a problems with acceptance article to college right here is fine essay service http://essaytoday.net. This always giving structured composition with guarantees!

    ReplyDelete